DIGITAL BROWNSHIRTS NEWS

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

DIGITAL BROWNSHIRTS NEWS EPISODE #2

DIGITAL BROWNSHIRTS NEWS EPISODE #2

Part 1: Kitty from Kitty Litter (Buffed nails and one debate do not a president make.)
this is an audio post - click to play

Part 2: Wild Bill from Passionate America (Kerry lied about WMDs)
this is an audio post - click to play

Part 3: Aaron from Something to Cry About ( Bush vs. Kerry debate Roundup)
this is an audio post - click to play

Part 4: Pat from Kerry Haters (Kerry says no NBB bombs?)
this is an audio post - click to play

|| Wild Bill, 1:15 AM

3 Comments:

Are you aware that the Brownshirts are the soldiers who helped bring Hitler to power?

I know you conservatives hate the Hitler references that liberals make so I wonder why you would open yourself up to them.
Blogger Poor_Statue, at 10:30 AM  
It is called SARCASM! We cannot stop the left from calling conservatives NAZIS so what better way to diffuse their hatred, than to make a joke of it.
Blogger Wild Bill, at 3:11 PM  
I made this button and thought it might be useful. Let me know what ya think. I can't post the image here, but it's on my blog at Patriotism 101 right above the photo of GW saying "My name is George W. Bush and I approve this blog".

BTW, I used the GUI at Kalsey.com to make it, in case you were wondering.
Blogger Smoke Eater, at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment